NURSES - Thinking of undertaking studies in stomal therapy - contact ONL today
Each year the winners are selected by a panel of judges from the Australian Association of Stomal Therapy Nurses (NSW Branch) and are announced at the ONL Annual General Meeting.
A ceremony for the presentation of cheques and certificates is held at the December meeting of the Australian Association of Stomal Therapy Nurses (NSW Branch).
ONL greatly appreciates the support of the Narwee Baptist Creative Craft Group and heartily congratulates all scholarship recipients.
STN Scholarships may be submitted to email@example.com using this Application Form including terms and conditions.
Scholarships up to the value of $5,000 are offered each year to assist Stomal Therapy Nurses further their training and education.
We have 7 nurses currently undertaking their stomal therapy and wound care training and being supported by an ONL Scholarship. Congratulations to the following who have successfully completed their studies:
- Teodula Beetham – Hunter region
- Joanna Di Blasio – Sydney
- Afin Rasul – Sydney
Ostomy NSW Limited funded two scholarships in 2016 and we are pleased to advise that Cecilia King and Lili Salaniqiqi have successfully completed their studies. We congratulate them on becoming Stomal Therapy Nurses.
9 Scholarships for 2015 funded by Narwee Baptist Creative Craft Group were awarded to:
- Clea Fisher - Central Coast
- Melanie Perez - St George Hospital
- Louise Powley - Sydney Local Health District
- Fabia Fiveash - Maitland Hospital
- Katey Jones - Prince of Wales
- Deborah Townsend - Southern Highlands Private Hospital
- Rachael Browbank - Wollongong Hospital
- Tracy Glenn - Coffs Harbour
- Fiona Le - Concord Hospital
3 Scholarships for 2014 funded by Narwee Baptist Creative Craft Group were awarded to:
- Emma Bowen - Royal North Shore Hospital
- Patricia Doherty - Prince of Wales Hospital
- Kenneth Salazar - Macquarie University Hospital
4 Scholarships for 2013 funded by Narwee Baptist Creative Craft Group were awarded to:
- Sally-Ann Johnston - Newcastle
- Raye Martin - Griffith Community Health
- Cheri Kelcher - R.P.A. Sydney
- Katherine Dunster - P.O.W. Sydney
Scholarship funded by the Wollongong Chapter #59 - Order of the Eastern Star was awarded to:
- Brenda Ritchie - Shoalhaven District
2012 Scholarship funded by Narwee Baptist Creative Craft Group was awarded to:
2011 Scholarship, funded by the NSW Chamber of Fruit & Vegetables were awarded to:
- Kerry Young – Hobartville
- Susan Morris – Charlestown
- Mary Cuzner – North Gosford
2010 Scholarship, funded by the Narwee Baptist Creative Craft Group were awarded to:
- Nancy Andrawes - Banksia
- Lu Wang – Cabramatta
- Kerri Houghton – Mount Annan
See the 2011 Press Release.